This visa allows the holder to work for the approved company in Finland.
A job offer and sponsorship is required from a company in Finland to apply for this visa.
The holder of this visa can change the place of employment within the professional field for which they have been granted a residence work permit without making another application specific to the new employer.
If the employment contract is for a fixed period then a temporary permit (Permit B) is issued.
If the  employment contract is for Indefinite period then a continuous permit (Permit A) is issued.
Applicant Requirements:
- Filled in Visa Application Form.
- Valid passport.
- Employment Contract.
- Proof of Qualification and Experience Certificates.
Additional Info:
The spouse of the Permit A holder will have the right to work in Finland.
The spouse of the Permit B holder will not have the right to work in Finland. They need to apply for a separate work visa.
This  visa will be granted initially up to a period of 1 year.
You are in: Employment > Europe > Finland
Work Permit
Citizenship possible.
Will lead towards Permanent Residency.
Spouses can work.
Initial Visa for up to 1 year.
Job Offer Required for visa.
Finland Visa Information | Finland Work Visa | Finland Visa | Finland Work Permit Visa | Finland Work Permit | Finland Visa Information | Finland Visa requirements