This visa allows the holder to work in a specific position for the approved company in Japan.
A job offer and sponsorship is required from a company in Japan to apply for this visa.
This visa is only good for the job in the designated company and is not transferable.
If the holder wishes to work for another company then another application for a work permit specific to the new company has to be applied for.
The following are the professions covered under this visa:
Skilled Labour, Professor, Artist, Religious Activities, Journalist, Investor/Business Manager, Legal/Accounting Services, Medical Services, Researcher, Instructor, Engineer, Specialist in Humanities/International Services, Intracompany Transferee and Entertainer. For more information about the requirements for each profession please click here.
Applicant Requirements:
- Completed visa application form.
- Valid Passport.
- Two passport-size photos.
- Proof of financial means.
- Proof of medical insurance.
- Employment contract and job description.
- Proof of Qualification and Experience Certificates.
Refer to this page for the specific requirements for each profession covered under this visa scheme.
Additional Info:
The spouse of the visa holder will not have the right to work in Japan.
This  visa can be granted initially up to a period of 3 years.
You are in: Employment > Asia > Japan
Working Visa
Citizenship possible.
Will lead towards Permanent Residency.
Spouses cannot work.
Initial Visa for upto 3 years.
Job Offer Required for visa.
Japan Visa Information | Japan Work Visa | Japan Visa | Japan Work Permit Visa | Japan Work Permit | Japan Visa Information | Japan Visa requirements